Ok, so I'm just amazed at the random and ridiculousness of some websites. Just now I came upon one that "predicts" your death! You type in some info and push a button... here's how we get to die!
Alex: At age 74 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.
Ben: At age 72 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.
So... how will YOU go? ;)
http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php

6 comments:
Shannon: At age 44 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.
At least you'll go having fun, right? ;)
Clark: At age 39 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.
Clark: At age 31 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.
Clark: At age 65 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.
I tired like a dozen times, and I never lived past 65. Usually I die in my 30s or 40s. :(
LOL, poor Cloark! I especially like that second one ;)
Sirius: At age 50(roughly 7 dog years) you will choke on a piece of steak.
Sadly enough, that actually sounds pretty plausible... :(
Minerva: At age 46 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!
(Heeheehee...)
That would be roughly 6.5 dog years for the Minsters
Post a Comment