So today something has happened that I never thought would ever happen again... Ben updated his blog! WOW, I know... who'd thunk it? I'm so proud of my Booboo.
Ok, so as you all know, I am a Harry Potter freak. However, a new series of books has caught my attention as of late (never to replace my beloved HP, though!) the first of which just had a movie made about it. Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy: Eragon (book 1), Eldest (book 2) and the future E_____ (book 3). Yes, Eragon the movie was released last month and yes, I went to see it. No, it wasn't my favorite movie ever, but thats another day's blog... Anyway, for those of you that have had the pleasure of READING Eragon (if you only saw the movie, SHAME... you don't count!) and then gone to see the movie, I'm sure you regretably noticed the absense of The Twins, those malicious, evil, nasty, vilest of characters (well, besides Galbatorix and Durza, of course). I wonder perhaps if it was due to the inability to find some actors that might do the roles justice... Going back to Ben's blog, if you read it you will find a link to Jarek and Derek, the two men who I think would have undoubtedly done us proud, had they been given the chance to play those roles. Perhaps we should contact someone and nominate them for the part... who knows, maybe they can somehow work them into Eldest.

1 comment:
That movie needed a miracle.
Post a Comment