"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Unabashed Gushing...


So I think its time you all meet my Sirius. I talk about him a whole lot and I know I just can't do his studdliness justice. So... every now and again I'll post a picture so you can all oooh and ahhh. Here he is doing one of his many tricks... begging. Awwwww...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, despite your descriptions, I always imagined Sirius to be a bigger dog. You know, more like his name sake?

Alex said...

Nope, he is a lil' dog! He's supposed to weigh 18 lbs at the most but right now he's a bit pudgy. Sirius is actually big for a Jack b/c he's the long-legged kind... usually when people think of Jack Russells they think along the lines of Eddie on Fraiser... he's the short-legged English breed.