"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, October 14, 2006

And so it begins...

So here I am again... blogging. I haven't done this in years! Not because it got boring or old, I guess I just got too busy. If I recall correctly, my first attemp at all this got thrown by the wayside about the time I left on my mission. Something about not being allowed to be on the internet? Hmm.... Then I got home, returned to BYU, got engaged, had the worst 18credit Fall Semester of my LIFE (18 credits after being un-acadamiafied for 18 months and while planning a wedding... what was I thinking?!?!) so... yeah, not much time for dinking around online. But alas... I'm married now and boring, once again. Not much to do except work and hang out with my hubby and puppies (how did we get this boring?) So thank you Cloark and Shannon, for re-introducing me to the wonderful world of rambling about anything and everything on a spiffy blue page that took me hours to tweak to near perfection. (Again, thanks Cloark) I now have something to keep me busy at work... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm the first comment! (That's all I have to say)