So anyone that knows me could not possibly imagine that I'd ever utter those 2 words together in the same sentence. I love dogs. I believe that dogs are the best thing that ever happened to the human race. However... then I met Mini. Minerva (as we renamed her after she was pretty much dumped on us) is a stupid dog. I take that back... she is THE stupidest dog to ever grace the face of this planet. There is no animal dumber than she. I've been mulling this over all day and it kinda makes me mad that we're stuck with her. Ben and I became the proud parents of the world's COOLEST little stud of a dog (Jack Russell terrier) named Sirius T.Young (T for trouble) a little over a year ago. He is the MAN. This dog is by far superior to all others of its kind. He was potty trained by 4 months and can do a gazillion tricks.(My fave is sneezing on command!) Granted, he's a spoiled brat... but when you're that cool... I mean, come on... you deserve certain privileges! Needless to say he is king of the castle. I love my bubba.
Minerva, on the other hand... well... she is a basketcase. She reminds me of Ed, the retarded hienna on The Lion King. You know, the one that walked around gufawing with his tongue sticking out and his eyes crossed all the time? Yah, thats Mini. All she's good at is eating Sirius's food and staring at you. She does this thing, its actually pretty creepy... she'll just sit right smack dab in front of you and stare...stare... stare... for hours if you let her. Its unnerving! She's a blundering fool... we've decided to nickname her "the bumble" b/c she is so clumsy and runs into everything when she gets excited. (which is usually over anything and everything. You can yell at her and she'll still think you want to pet her!) Anyway... so long story short, she is a stupid dog.
So I'm just a tad bitter about the fact that we've always wanted to get a female Jack for Sirius. If one Jack is fun then 2 must be great fun! We've been told that a male and female Jack Russell will get along wonderfully. (And not just b/c one is male and one is female... Sirius is fixed) Problem is that now we have a 2nd dog and cannot get a third until we move into a bigger home. When will that be? Who knows... but definitely not anytime soon. So my dream of 2 Jacks is put on hold and in the meanwhile we're stuck with the stupid one... She's only about 2 1/2 yrs old. so yeah... it'll be a while before nature takes care of this problem...Anyone want a dog?

2 comments:
This is why I own a fish.
Like the dog, our fish is about 2 1/2 years old. But unlike the dog, that means he's about to croak.
Post a Comment