That's my official new title... even here at work. I wasn't feeling well earlier this week (after retrning to work) and while I expected that to happen, turns out I ended up with a fever (again) and am now on antibiotics for yet another infection... woohoo! My doc knows I tend to get secondary infections whenever I'm on antibiotics (especially in combo with the steroids) so he's pre-empted another call from me and called in a sleuth of other meds just in case... lol. Seriously, this 2nd Lap was supposed to be easier than last time and it's turning into just about the same, if not worse!
Work is going... school is going... I'm still plugging along, and just telling myself things will get better... eventually! Some days I just have to laugh at myself because its just all too ridiculous!
Ben is my hero... he is such a trooper. I would have chucked me out to the side of the street by now if I were him... Thanks babe! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment