Seriously... oh to be a baby and be able to run around in the buff all the time! *sigh* I'm still covered in blistery goodness and very very oh-my-gosh beyond itchy, despite the steroids and creams.
Hmm... not so sure about returning to work this week if it means having to get completely dressed. :)

3 comments:
Try Pepcid AC (no kidding!). I had a terrible case of PUPPPS with the pregnancy and that is what they prescribed. It works against the immune system in a different way and it honestly helped when nothing else did. It is worth a shot! I hope you feel better fast!!!
Have you tried Benedryl? I've had some serious itching problems that have responded to that. (It also makes me very sleepy).
Jeanne
Thanks gals! Ironically I've been taking Pepcid AC every day because I'm on those high dose steroids that upset the tummy and so I take it together. I've also been using Benadryl as well. Thankfully the combination of stuff seems to finally be working and while clothing isn't very comfortable still (also due to the ouchy belly button incision that is so easily irritated)at least its bearable! Thank goodness because Monday is coming fast! Boo... :(
Post a Comment