I've been meaning to take a picture of the Minsters to show off her improvement!!! That's right, folks, we had a miraculous recuperation! One day our Minmin was still open-mouthed and unable to eat/drink on her own and then all of a sudden she was again! We can tell she hasn't regained all of her strength with regards to chewing (she has a hard time with Greenies still) but at least her mouth can shut now and she's gone back to eating and drinking on her own!!!
Her mouth is just a wee bit open in this one, but this is amazing compared to how she was 3 weeks ago. Imagine hanging ALL the way open with her tongue falling out the side... poor girl.
Something else I'd wanted to take a picture of was my newest creation! I haven't sewed in a long time due to being so busy with work/school/Seminary but about a month ago I got myself a brand new set of scriptures and decided I wanted to make myself a cute little church tote, since the one I have is falling apart. It took me a while, but I finally finished it and am pleased with how it turned out. I had forgotten how fun sewing could be, especially when you don't know what the heck you're doing!!! :)

4 comments:
I just had to tell you, I opened your blog up to read this post, and Julia (who was sitting on my lap) immediately started saying, "Doggie! Doggie! woof woof." It took me a minute before I realized that she was saying that, normally she just babbles. So thanks for posting a picture, Julia loved it!
Love the bag! You did a great job on it! I love to sew, find so much satisfaction in making something from, well, nothing... Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
seriously cute!!!
Wow, that's a way cute tote! I've tried to make myself a scripture bag before but it just didn't go as planned...Yours make me want to try it again, maybe!
Post a Comment