"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goodbye... hello!

Welps, I survived my last week of training! Tomorrow I'll start some more training, only this time I'll be on the receiving end. I've got all my forms filled out, my clothes all ready and I'm trying to prepare my brain for the onslaught of insurance jargon.

After work on Friday, my co-workers and one of the doctors took me out to lunch at Olive Garden. It was fun spending a little more time together before leaving, and they were all sooooo nice and gave me all these wonderful gifts! Although I was only there for about 2 years, I have to say Bethany Eyecare has been my absolute favorite place I've ever worked. I'm going to miss everyone very very much! :(

So... Hartford, here I come! This week should be interesting. New job as well as 2 new classes I'm enrolled in. It feels good to be back in the academic swing of things though, I'm excited!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Good luck! Hope the job and classes go well!