"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Hooray for books!
Thank goodness for them, for this weekend would have been hard without one. I'm not feeling so hot and have spent the better part of the weekend on my couch or in bed. Fortunately for me, BRISINGR, the 3rd book of The Inheritance Cycle was released Friday/Saturday at midnight and I've been steadily devouring my way through it. Right now Ben has it and is catching up so we can sontinue reading outloud to one another. It's SO good! Ah, I love weekends spent curled up with a good book, albeit in major pain, but nevertheless good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Inheritance Cycle? Sounds pretty corny. Just call it a trilogy, or, should there be more, a series.
Yeah, it's pretty cheesey. It was originally meant to be a trilogy, but he got too long winded and made book 3 into 3&4. Same with the Twilight Saga... I still just call it series.
Post a Comment