
So I finished it last night, FINALLY! Between Seimnary, work, and trying to spend some quality time with my hubby before crashing at a decent hour, I barely had any time to read and it was driving me c-r-a-z-y!!! Hooray for more Eragon and Saphira, it was about stinking time! Too bad it will probably be way too long before the 4th and final book is published.
All in all, this has been my favorite book probably! Ironically enough, it was also the gorriest/bloodiest/most violent (which if you know me well, you know how odd that is) of them all, but I managed to skip over all of that and still know what was going on thanks to Ben! I was glad to see Eragon mature and quit being such a whiney, love-sick pup... that was driving me insane. I also enjoyed watching Nasuada's character develop so much more. Probably my favorite thing though, was the continuation of the strength, depth, and tenederness of Eragon's bond with Saphira. Makes me jealous and wish I could talk like that with my Blubbers.
Anyway, all you Eragon fans: Go read it, its great!
Everyone else that read this post and went, "Huh?": Go read it, its great! (Start with book 1 of course... it's called Eragon)
Atra esterni ono thelduin!

2 comments:
Good heavens, there is going to be a 4th one? I thought this was it. Well, not that they're bad or anything, I just like to know what's going to happen, and I don't have much patience!
Yeah, he announced a few months ago that he decided to split the last book into 2 because there was just too much stuff to resolve/tie up. This is why publishing took so stinking long. So at least we know book #4 is mostly done. Hopeully we'll get it next year?
Post a Comment