"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
WOOHOO!
I got my 2nd Lupron shot yesterday, so 2 down, 4 more to go!!! (See my pretty ticker?Heehee) Next month I get to say I'm 1/2 way done, yippy! So far, so good. I have to say that other than my insomnia problems, I really am not having as bad of a time as I thought I would. I know its still relatively early in my treatment and things *could* get worse, but for right now I'll take it! Now if only I could manage to squeeze in a couple of more hours of sleep every night... This whole running on 3-4 is just not cutting it. zzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay Unisom... exept for the buzz in the morning.
I'm sorry that you don't get much sleep. I don't know what I would do! I wouldn't be able to function. Thank you for keeping my dad in your prayers! We all appreciate it! Oh, and I find out the gender on April 10th. I would love a girl, but Derek is sure that it is a boy and he is usually right! So we will see!
Post a Comment