"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Oh, The Fun Goes On..And On...And Oooon...
Hmm, so the glue I spoke of last time seems to have worked quite a number on me. On top of that, I managed to get an infection in one of my inscisions (belly button) and have been feeling not-so-great for the past week and a half. Ended up going back to my doc who after telling me he had never seen anything like this before (yeah, thats reassuring!)promptly put me on some antibiotics and steroids. Its been less than a week and we are finally starting to see some progress, woohoo! Unfortunately my belly button looks like a shriveled little raisin now, due to some medicine he put on it last week... *sigh* First an outtie, and now a somewhat more innie, but shriveled up and black (no joke, the stuff made it turn black!) like a raisin... I wonder what more is in store for my belly button? I guess only time will tell. I have my 6 week post-op next week... my goal is to not have any new complications for my doc by then! Can I pull it off? Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment