Today I did something I've been wanting to do for a very long time... The Race For The Cure! I lost an aunt to breast cancer a few years ago and so this year I raced (well, more like walked, due to my innards being a bit sore still from the Lap!) in her honor. One of my co-workers is a 6 year Survivor (woohoo!!!) and so I walked with her and her family. It was an amazing experience, and am so excited to do it again next year! (And the year after that and the year after that, etc!)Here are some pics:
This is the sign I wore on my back
We made it, WOOHOO!
Here I am with Donita, my hero! She is such a brave woman.
This is the Survivor Ceremony after the race. The youngest survivor was 29 and the oldest 84!

2 comments:
That is so cool! Congrats on completing the race!
I'm so proud of you! how fun!
Post a Comment