"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's BACK!!!

My bellybutton, that is!!! I've been fretting over it staying a shriveled up raisin forever and fearing what my doctor might try next to "fix it" for days... What if he decided to put something else on it(that made it foam, change color/texture, and hurt for DAYS!) or simply picked up a pair of pliers and yanked it out? (I know, I know, doctors don't do that, but still...) That appt. on Thursday seemed to be coming much to quickly and my bellybutton was NOT reverting to its old self... I've been trying to scrub it off (gently, ouch!) but to no avail... its refused up till just now! I took a look at it and realized that the black "stuff" (looked like a huge scab, ew) was just barely hanging on by a thread and when I touched it, *poof* it fell right off! HOORAY!!! I was so estatic that I got my camera and took a picture of it, fully intending to post it here, thats how proud I was! Then upon closer inspection, I realized it still looks pretty gross, seeing as remnants of that "rash/infection" are still very much present... so I will spare you the sight. But yay, I've got my bellybutton back! It's still an outtie, by the way, but WHO CARES? At least its no longer a raisin!!!! :)

No comments: