Some days are just hard. You look back on things in life that just didn't quite turn out the way you planned and are tempted to despair. I've been guilty of this myself, and when those times come around, I'm glad for little reminders that Heavenly Father is watching over us. Not only that, but that He has a plan for our lives, much grander than we could ever dream up for ourselves... even if we don't realize it right now.
I have a friend that has had to struggle with some pretty rough things over the past few years, and especially the last few months. She's made a video that explains it in a way that words cannot. Here is her story, her own personal miracle. Hooray for Kim and her little man, I am so amazed at how far Anthony has come! I'm so grateful for miracles and the reminder they are of God's hand in everything. It is a great comfort to me while I try to patiently await a miracle of my very own...

1 comment:
Wow that is such a sweet story. :) I recently had a friend give birth to her baby at 24 weeks. He is only 1 lb 6 oz and 12 inches long....he's fighting hard! Pray for little baby Michael. Such strong parents. :)
Post a Comment