So I figured I'd take Micro over the summer and just get it out of the way before starting clinicals. Its a 5 credit class so its a doozey, even in a regular 16 week semester. I chose to do it in 8 weeks. I figured it would be no sweat after killing my Chem class (which I was terrified of!) NOT SO. Two days into it (and 2 quizzes later, with our first test coming up on Monday) I'm starting to wonder if I'll survive this summer. If I weren't working it would be no problem, but I'm at the hospital 4 days this week and at school the other 3. When will I study and get my hw done? Hmmmm.... good question. Somethings gonna have to give and I think it will have to be work. However, schedules are made for the month so I'm stuck like this until July. Baptist will not be seeing as much of me after June though... I've kept a 4.0 for the past 4 semesters, this class will NOT mess that up for me!!! ARGH!
I'm tackling this like I did cross country, small reachable goals. Survive one week at a time. Since we're pretty much having a test and 2-3 quizzes/week that's quite enough for me. I also am going to focus on my reward for surviving the first half of this ordeal. Guess what happens June 30th, exactly 1 month before the last day of term? Oh yeah baby, Eclipse time!!!
Speaking of, found another clip today and this one is about the wolf pack and introduces Leah a bit. She's such a pill...I think Julia Jones will do a fantastic job!
Anyway, Micro's calling, eeek!

3 comments:
Good luck with the class. Hopefully it will go by fast :)
Hang in there. Remember Heavenly Father will help you. You have done an amazing job and we are super proud of you.
oh my, good thing you are such a smarty pants! (and there is no new HP book or Twilight book coming out!)
that clip is awesome! this movie is going to be the best one by far!
Post a Comment