"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't usually post stuff about sports but... something about soccer makes me go a little crazy ;) The dogs are still hiding under the table looking at me like, "Who are you and what did you do to our momma?!?!" I guess I get a little carried away... woops.

URUGUAY kicked some South African bootay today!!!!!!
3-0 baby, WOOT!

They now lead Group A with 4 pts, which is more than anyone else at the moment! Dang I wish I were down there with my family, celebrating and eating some good food! My cousin Guillermo is actually down in SA and was there at the game today, how neat for him!

Diego Forlan (scored twice) and Alvaro Pereira (scored once) celebrating a sweet victory

I loooooooove the world cup! I miss watching it with my family. My bro and I used to dress up and go bonkers with our mom & dad. Fun times.

No comments: