"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, September 11, 2009

Perspective



I cannot believe that it's been 8 years already... time flies but I hope these memories will never grow dim, as unpleasant as they may be. I love this video and wanted to share it. Even within the most difficult of trials we can see the Lord's tender mercies He shows us.

3 comments:

Shanny said...

I LOVE this video! I've seen on various blogs/facebook, and I'm glad to see it being shared with so many.

Nicole said...

thanks for sharing that. crazy how we were missionaries shortly after that happened. kind of forced people to put their lives in perspective. yes, i've been to la push and forks and if that doesn't give you enough reason to come out here and visit me i don't know what will! i would totally take you there :). in fact on the drive up there, i saw jacob cross the road...it probably was a coyote, but it could have been a wolf!

Tori Orgill said...

oh my gosh alex...you find the best videos. i loved this one. thanks so much for sharing...