"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The Host movie!!!
SM just announced today on her website that her book The Host will be turned into a movie!!! YAY! I'm so excited about that, it was an incredible book! More info here.
Yeah, the internal struggle thing may be a bit weird.... but maybe they can do voice-overs like in Twilight only have that be Mel and the actress playing Wanda talking out loud... know what I mean?
2 comments:
i'm both excited and a little worried...how are they going to do the whole melanie/wanda thing...hope its cool!!!
Yeah, the internal struggle thing may be a bit weird.... but maybe they can do voice-overs like in Twilight only have that be Mel and the actress playing Wanda talking out loud... know what I mean?
Post a Comment