"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Triumph!

I finished one of my classes for the semester this week. (One of those accelerated 8 week courses) It was a class I thoroughly enjoyed, so I'm kind of bummed its over, but it's one less thing to worry about, so that's always good! I'll have 3 less tests per week now, woohoo!

Final grade?

An A (99.82)! I am quite pleased with myself... although that perfect 100 would have been cooler. Yes, I know, I need to get a grip! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the A and the completion of the class!!

Suz said...

Way to go on finishing and doing such an AWESOME job! I'm so proud of you for going back and doing so well. I don't think I could do it! Can't wait to see you this week.

Wilson Family said...

Yes, you need to get a grip :) Congratulations, Alex! You're amazing. Miss ya girl!

Em said...

Congratulations! And yeah...100% or even over 93% would have been much cooler...I can't believe you even posted that 92....=) Crazy girl. You're awesome!