"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, October 30, 2009

Teehee...


I am officially good to go for November 19th/20th!!! AMC theaters are doing a Twilight Extravaganza thingy the night New Moon comes out by showing Twilight at 9PM and then New Moon at midnight. They've sold out 4 theaters already. I just got tickets for us and a friend from work and her hubby! When I dropped them off at work for her we did a happy dance and squealed like a bunch of 14 year olds... heehee. Plus when you add in the student discounts and coupons we had, we ended up being able to see 2 movies for the price of one and some change! WOOT!

2 comments:

Em said...

That's such a fun idea to show both movies! I wish the Utah theater's had thought of it...maybe they did and I just didn't get the memo. I'll think of you thurs/friday when I'm at new moon!

cheri said...

eeeek!!!!!!! I've got my ticket, but we are doing dinner instead of the Twilight. The first night of New Moon will be with the girls (family and friends), then Matt and I will go and then I'm sure there will be a third veiwing in the theater again with the girls from church. I feel so silly everytime my kids and I pass something Twilight and they yell out "Mom, it's Twilight......your favorite!" :). I look forward to talking New Moon with you in a few weeks ;)