I'm just resurfacing from a nasty bout with Bronchitis. Not much has been going on other than a lot of coughing and wishing I could stay in bed all day, every day... lol. Thankfully Ben and Bishop have been subbing for me in Seminary, so that helped quite a bit! Unfortunately, now Ben is sick with the same crud... This is one of the times I can honestly say I'm thankful it's just Ben and I because taking care of children and feeling this sick would have made this past week and 1/2 a whoooole lot worse.
Phew... :)

1 comment:
You are not kidding. So I posted about me being sick. Well, that exact day Braedon starting having a runny nose and then started coughing. On Sunday Daxton started coughing. And yesterday I took Daxton in and he now has an ear infection. So, instead of me resting and trying to get better, I have been up every night with my two boys and then taking care of them all day! I am worn out! But, hopefully now that Daxton is on meds we will be getting better!
Post a Comment