"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Edwards breath = Gasoline?

So I survived my first day (well more like part of the day) on the phones, hooray! Anyway, so Ben and I were having a conversation about names we've been called by our (sometimes kinda deaf) AARP customers and for me it was Alice. That happened to me quite frequently at my last job as well and I used to really not like it, but ever since I became a Twilighter, I find it puts a smile on my face because it makes me think of my favorite vampire!

Ben was surprised to hear that I gave Alice that spot, rather than Edward. I admitted though, that if these characters were real and I could actually meet one of them, I'd actually pick Edward over Alice, even though I find her the most intriguing and likeable of the bunch. Why? Well, simply because I'd be curious to see what his breath smelled like! I think I'd just go up and ask, "Hey, can you just breathe on me? Thanks!" (For those of you that have never read Twilight, this sounds crazy, I know... it's hard to explain, so either go read the books or... well, I guess you'll just have to think I'm insane!) I imagine that it would smell differently to each person, as it's supposed to be whatever they find appealing/attractive? Anyway, so when I told Ben this, he knew right away what Edward's breath would smell like to me...

GASOLINE!

Yes, I'm a freak. I loooooooooooove the smell of gasoline!!! Well, I must clarify, I love the smell of gasoline fumes, not the actual gasoline itself. If you've ever spilled it on yourself, I'm sure you know why... But the fumes? Oh yeah, baby, bring it on. I used to fill up my roommates'/misson comps' cars just so that I could stand by the pump and smell it, LOL. Ben still teases me about it every time we go gas up and I have to roll down the windows and get a good sniff!

So yeah, apparently Edward's breath = gasoline fumes for Alex. What would Edward's breath smell like to YOU? ;)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that smell too!

Linsey said...

Happy Birthday! I know I'm late, but my excuse is that Braedon has a nasty ear infection and my life revolves around two sick boys right now. I hope you had a good birthday!

Virgie said...

LOL I don't think that's one air freshener sent you'll find! Hope you are doing good =D

Alex said...

HAHA! That would be awesome!!! I agree though, I won't be holding my breath, I doubt they'll ever make those! :)

cheri said...

Hey Alex, Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

The Tenney's said...

you are so weird.