"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, December 21, 2007

Four Glorious Years!


Yesterday our little family (Ben and I, that is) turned 4! Yup, it was our anniversary. :) I wasn't feeling too hot, so the festivities were cut short after dinner (I feel bad too, b/c he got all BYU-ish on me and did this scavenger hunt, that lead me to clues about the night's plans!) but it was still fun! Oh, and check out what I got to sport around all day, showing off what a great hubby I have! (I tried to take a picture of it on my hand but its all blurry, so you get the official website shot-by the way, its an amethyst, my birthstone) Oh, and yeah, he totally brought me flowers at work, what a sweetie!!!! I have the best hubby in the universe! :)

No comments: