Being the Dancing With The Stars freak that I am, I like to keep up with the dancers/stars and have recently discovered that 2 of the dancers have a band called Almost-Amy. Mark Ballas (Sabrina Bryan's partner) and Derek Hough (Julianne's bro) started this band not too long ago, I guess, and are are working on an album, but have some songs out there. Curiosity got the best of me and I went to their website and listened to their music. I have to say, its really good, in my opinion! Kinda funky, kinda jazzy, soft-rockish? Anyway, they have a video of this one song (my favorite) "Get Through" , and its pretty funny. You'd think that with being world renown ballroom dancers they'd be a bit less um... chimp-like with their dancing but I'm afraid thats what it reminds me of! Anyway, silly video... hope you enjoy! (Best part is about 1/2 way through... watch for it in the background while Derek [the blond one] is singing. Very random!)

No comments:
Post a Comment