
Ok, so another DWTS season has come to an end, and once again Julianne managed to get her star the mirrorball trophy! (Last season she and Apollo Anton Ono won) I'm so happy they won, as they were my faves, plus I was defintely not that big of a fan of MelB and Maks... and well, lets face it, there was no way Marie Osmond could/should have won... I'm sorry, I love her and all, but no... yes she's entertaining, yes she lost a ton of weight (hooray for her!), and yes she did amazingly well for a women her age, but no way was she as skilled as Helio and/or MelB. So yeah, HOORAY for Helio!!!
Now, as happy as I am for the champs, I do have a bone to pick. I'm STIIL really mad about a certain elimination that took place... yes, Sabrina and Mark. This is a classic example of one of DWTS flaws... eventually, it stops being about the dancing and it turns into a popularity contest.(um... like what happened with Marie making it all the way to the top?) Sabrina Bryan, in my opinion, could and SHOULD have made it to the finals! But of course, most of her fans are like what... 10? So yeah, that didn't help when it came to getting votes, and so she was eliminated 1/2 way through the competition. On 11/20 (during the semi-finals) she was invited back to dance as a guest (probably due to all the protests after she was voted off!) and performed with her new hunny-bun, Mark (awww!) to Avril Lavigne's "Complicated." I thought this dance showed just how much talent we missed out on. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment