I've been tagged, courtesy of Erin. I think I'll follow her lead and respond for the whole family:
ALEX
1) I loooooove Harry Potter! (But thats not obvious or anything... right? )
2) I snort when I laugh.
3) I HATE being tickled and will absolutely throw a fit if anyone even comes near me with the intention of doing so.
4) I recently (well, more like last year) overcame one of my biggest fears ever and learned how to swim!
5) One of my life's greatest ambitions is to swim with dolphins.
6) Although I am all about using proper grammar(and often correct people), I still say things like "bof" (both) and "reef"(wreath) ... I guess you can take the girl out of Brooklyn, but you can't take Brooklyn out of the girl! ;)
BEN
1) I love to read!
2) Some day I will become a master handyman and never again will we have to pay anyone to fix things in our home!
3) I like to aquire as many injuries as possible on the way to master handyman-hood. (see previous post)
4) Nothing is too spicy for me... Habaneros? Bring it on!
5) I like to make up words, especially in Spanish.
6) I've never had a single cavity in my entire life!
SIRIUS
1) I rule!
2) I am mommy's favorite.
3) Food is good.
4) Sleep is even better!
5) Squirrels are my mortal enemies.... I don't care how many times I have to rip my paw-pads off (see May 1st, 2007 post), I will kill them ALL!
6) I can sneeze on command!
MINERVA
1) My favorite place in the world is my bed!
2) I hate my brother, he's allowed on the couch AND the bed and I'm NOT!
3) I creep mom out sometimes when I sit and just stare at her for long periods of time.
4) I'm a daddy's girl.
5) Unlike my weenie of a brother, I don't cry every time I see the vet.
6) I love to catch and eat bugs!
Ok, now its my turn... I tag: Shannon & Clark, Carrie, and Laura!

No comments:
Post a Comment