
Well, while I'm at posting all these pictures I'll go ahead and actually post a really important one! Ben graduated on Friday! He received his MBA from Oklahoma City University and here we are after the commencement. By the way, whoever invented those ridiculous hoods (that are impossible to put on correctly, by the way!) must've been smoking something... Oh and on a funny note, when Ben got his Bachelor degree his tassel was pink, and well... what guy wants a pink tassel, right? This time around he was excited because he thought his tassel would be blue, like at BYU... well, not so blue, huh? For the life of us we could not figure out what to call it... copper...peach...tan? Well, while we were sitting in the audotorium and waiting for the commencement to start I began flipping through the program and lo and behold, there was a guide in the back that told all the colors and their respective degrees. As I scanned for "Business" I grew more and more excited... finally the mystery would be solved and this ugly color would have a name! And then I saw it... Ben had gone from "pink" to "drab." No kidding...

3 comments:
That's what everyone deserves for not getting a degree in science!
was yours blue?
Us sciency folk had yellow gold tassels at BYU. Pretty neutral looking, which was good.
Post a Comment