"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Shark!!!
Bull shark to be exact... the largest captive Bull sharks in the world, apparently. Oklahoma has them, can you believe that? Yup, in a little town called Jenks on the outskirts of Tulsa there is an aquarium that houses these man-eaters. As Ben and I walked under the plexi-glass tunnel that seperated us from the immenent death that swimmed above and around us yesterday, I realized Bull sharks aren't really all that big. (Well, at least not in captivity, anyway...) When you see "The World's Largest_____" label, you kinda expect something... well... larger. Oh well, watching the stingrays (in the touch tank that can no longer be touched due to recent unfortunate events involving our dear mate, Steve Erwin) splash around and bobbing up for food was cool! Oh, and I got to touch a starfish... oooooohhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment