"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Monday, November 06, 2006
DOH!
Ok, so I'm driving to work this morning and there is this lady in a white Taurus in front of me. She was going rather slowly and I was about to switch lanes to pass her when she started hitting herself on the head! You know, the open palmed smack on the forehead you do when you're having a "duh" moment or when you've forgotten something really important? Yeah, she was doing that. At first I thought I must've been imagining it, but then *smack*, she did it again... and again... and again! Soon she was doing it with both hands! (Alternating hands of course, between smacks and holding onto the wheel) Surely she was going to stop this, I thought... well, she did... but rather than resuming driving like a normal person, she started yanking at her hair! By this time we had approached an intersection and she managed to control herself enough to signal and turn... I (despite my curiosity) continued straight and laughed my way to work... bizarre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! Makes you wonder what she did. . . This should be a good wake up call that people can see into your car, the windows are clear.
Post a Comment