"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thumpin' Thestrals!!!

 

+


 =

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I woke up this morning to a text from my Squirley (BF from home) telling me "we need to talk." My heart just dropped because she's been planning on coming to visit me in 2 weeks (around the time Deathly Hallows 2 comes out) and I was just sure that she was about to tell me she couldn't come after all... I got out of bed, went downstairs (Ben was still asleep) and prepared myself for the big letdown. She then tells me that no, she's not coming anymore... BUT that I'm going out there instead!!!

SAY WHAT?!?!?!

Yeah, exactly!!! She's flying me out to NYC instead of coming herself! Apparently she and Ben have been plotting this for over a month now!!! They wanted to keep the ruse going a little bit longer but being the control-freak that I am, I was getting a bit over-zealous in all my plans for every minute of every day of her stay, and they didn't want me buying tickets for things so yeah... she had to tell me, LOL! (I then ran back upstairs and started jumping up and down on our bed squealing to the high heavens... Ben couldn't stop laughing!)

So yeah, how refreakindiculously AWESOME are they?!?! I am still in shock and have walked around with a silly grin on my face all day! I haven't been home or seen Shirley for about... 7 years now? It will be a short visit but I am going to relish every second, I am SO excited!!!!
Oh, and yeah she's got our midnight tickets AND tickets to take me here as well! WOOT!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!

Jannah said...

That is awesome! We saw the Harry Potter exhibit when it was here in Seattle and it was really neat. I was just bummed we couldn't take any pictures in it. Have a great time!

Shanny said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it :)