I looked out the window and what did I see?Great big tornadoes coming to destroy me!Spring has brought me such a bad surprise,Great big tornadoes right before my eyes!I can go and hide in my "safe" bathroom,But if its an F5 I'll be dead soon!I wish it weren't so, but it seems to me,Great big tornadoes coming to destroy me!
"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Monday, February 28, 2011
All together now!
We had our first couple of Tornado Warnings in the state yesterday afternoon, so I guess it's official... Tornado Season is here ladies and gents! And what better way to kick off this season of death and destruction than with a little (Primary) song? Back for it's 4th year, I present to you...
Ahhh, now I am ready! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment