"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I looked out the window and what did I see?

So, its not quite officially spring yet, but storm season has started a tad bit earlier than we'd expected. Nothing huge of course, but its coming. Good thing we are nice and prepared with our trusty new NOAA weather radio, huh? Anyway, I've been waiting for this time of year to roll around so I could share with you all my very own version of a much beloved Primary Song... (leave it to me to ruin it for ya, huh?) Ready? Please, feel free to sing along!
I looked out the window and what did I see?
Great big tornados coming to destroy me!
Spring has brought me such a bad surprise,
Great big tornados right before my eyes!
I can go and hide in my "safe" bathroom,
But if its an F5 I'll be dead soon!
I wish it weren't so, but it seems to me,
Great big tornados coming to destroy me!
Creative, huh? Interesting, the things you come up with while watching the weather channel...

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Death. . . destruction. . . and a children's song. What a fabulous combination!