Hooray!!! Here is Muse's new song for the Eclipse soundtrack:
Neutron Star Collision(Love Is Forever)
Love love LOVE the song!!! Lyrics here. It fits well with the doom and gloom circumstances surrounding the plot and Bella's choice in the end. No spoiler scenes to speak of, pretty much stuff we've already seen. Enjoy:)
Aaaaaaaaand because I just couldn't resist... a snippet of one of my favorite scenes in the book. I much prefer Edward's quiet fury/threats (in the book) to the movie Edward's sort of manic tantrum. Plus, Bella(and her broken hand, heehee) is supposed to not care if Edward rips Jacob in two, not stand between them! *Sigh* They always mess with stuff. However, gotta love Charlie! I wonder if they'll leave in his, "Good for you kid!" line... that would be classic. I guess we shall see... Anyway, here it is.
Jacob is a punk... Boo!Hiss!

2 comments:
you crack me up! this was my favorite book too!
oh and I totally agree, the book played out that whole part so much better! boo
Post a Comment