"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's official....

No, I'm not pregnant... LOL

BUT... I GOT IN!!!!! I got in, I got in, I got IIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!! *insert Alex doing Balki Bartocumous' "Dance of Joy"* ;)

I got my acceptance letter today for the RN clinicals program for the Fall!!! Oh man, these past 8 weeks have been a killer, just waiting and waiting, and waiting... But its over now and I can rest easy and just be excited for the fun to start!!!

WOOT! WOOT!

4 comments:

Shanny said...

Yay! YAYAYAYAY! Congrats, Alex! Not like I had any doubt about you getting in :)

Tori Orgill said...

AWESOME!! I am SUPER proud of you!!

Tazzy said...

I knew you would. You have worked really hard and totally deserve it,

The Tenney's said...

OF COURSE you got in!!! YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!