"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Yay! Happy Birthday! Good luck on that test.
happy birthday gorgeous, hope it's Tons of fun!
Happy Birthday! Hope the test goes well!
Hope it was a wonderful day! I was hoping Dixie would be born today...no such luck. Well I guess unless she comes in the next few hours! :)
happy birthday you old fart. :) (why do you even keep me around....)
Haha, you are SO LDS. ;)Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday! Good luck on that test.
happy birthday gorgeous, hope it's Tons of fun!
Happy Birthday! Hope the test goes well!
Hope it was a wonderful day! I was hoping Dixie would be born today...no such luck. Well I guess unless she comes in the next few hours! :)
happy birthday you old fart. :) (why do you even keep me around....)
Haha, you are SO LDS. ;)
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment