
I GOT THE JOB!!! I got the job! I got the job! I got the jooooooooooooooooooooob!!! :) I would be doing cartwheels right now if it weren't for the fact that I'd for sure hurt myself, and that would be a bad way to start this job!
I got a call today from HR and they offered me the position, contingent on passing the physical, TB & drugs tests, computer assessment, etc etc. No worries on those though, the hard part is over since I was up against others that actually had experience, phew!!!
I am beyond ecstatic and just plain ol' grateful I even made it to the interview!!! I was trying to get there early so I left the house @ 12:30 (interview was at 1PM and I live 5 minutes away from Baptist) and in my rush to get out, I LOCKED MYSELF OUT OF HOUSE AND CAR!!! I flipped! Then I started calling Kathleen and Ben's parents to see if they could help (but they were on their way to the airport and didn't have spare keys b/c we recently replaced the locks and forgot to give them a copy, argh!) so then I kept trying Ben (whose phones were not being answered, both work and cell) and just when I was about to give up and call my interviewer and plead for mercy and an extension, Ben called me back, took PTU, and rushed home to take me! I got there at 12:58 and ran like the dickens while people stared at me and quickly got out of my way. Luckily my charge nurse/interviewer was running a little late himself, so I still beat him there, PHEW!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am just so so SO happy!

9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm thrilled for you!
Congrats! What a relief and how exciting!
I have a new blog address, didn't want you to think I just disappeared.
Yay! Congrats to you! :)
YIPPPPPPEEEE!!!! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations on your new Job!!!! I am so happy for you!
YAYYY!! So happy for youuu!! You deserve this so much!!!! Congrats!!!
I'm SO happy for you! That's FANTASTIC! I just did a cartwheel for you. =)
I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! WAY TO GO!!!!
Post a Comment