"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Monday, May 18, 2009

Why I love my puppies...

I can always count on them to make me laugh! This comes in handy especially when I'm having a bad day and feeling like crap... like today :(


Sirius loooooooooves yogurt!


Luna does too! So much so, she ran off with the container stuck on her head!


...then she crawled into her bag of food!


Seriously, how can you not love them?!?! Mini also participated but for some reason I can't upload her picture, but whatever... she had yogurt all over her face too! :) Anyway, my dogs are just the coolest, no? :)

On a side note- surgery is about 2 weeks away and I am sooooooooo looking forward to it (weird, I know) so I can start feeling better. If everything goes without a hitch I shouldn't have to stay more than a day in the hospital, which will get me home to my pups sooner. Sirius is the best non-narcotic painkiller, so I'll be looking forward to getting home to him.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that surgery is so close... I know it will make you feel better! Wish I was closer, I would bring you something yummy for dinner when you get home... Virtual food doesn't taste very good though. So I guess it's the thought that counts, right!?! Good luck, keep us posted on everything!

K said...

Good luck with your surgery. I will keep you in my prayers!!!
Hope the recovery is quick and as painless as possible...and yes I love your puppies too!
My husband and I were just talking about how amazing it is that even after 2 years of having her we still are amazed, intrigued and shocked by her cuteness at least once a day :)
There really is nothing better on this planet than the love of a dog

Suz said...

I guess I'm out of the loop...what surgery?

Alex said...

Suz,I could type a novel to catch you up or just have you go to my Endo blog and you can catch up at your leisure. :) This is my dumping grounds for the "TMI posts" for this general blog. Normally just my Endo friends read this stuff, but feel free-it'll be the fastest way to catch you up! :)
http://theinsandoutsofendo.blogspot.com/