Wow, can it really have been that long since I last posted? Good grief, I'm turning into Ben! *Gasp!!!* Well, I'm back and with much to report. This last month has been quite eventful for me. First off, I quit my old job and started a new one! Job hunting totally stinks, but I lucked out and got called back to a few places and I am now currently employed at an O.D's (Optometrist)office. Still dealing with insurance, man, I just can't seem to pull away from that... and its not like I enjoy it much either! But I am liking my new job! The people there are great, bossman is wonderful, and I get to wear scrubs every day! Hooray for not having to dress up!!! Right now I'm still in training, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. First few months are always the hardest, so I'm not too fussed.
I've also been away at Girl's Camp! I was called a few months ago to be Asst. Camp Director and last week was it! I really enjoyed it, Girl's Camp has always been one of my most favorite parts of the Young Women's program. Being on the leader side of it is not as much fun, of course, but its still entertaining in its own way... more than anything, it really is neat to see the girls learning and being strengthened. I had a great time, we went river-rafting(I didn't drown, yay!) got to rescue a little Beagle, and had the most interesting of experiences the very last night... Its a really long story, and if you want to know the particulars, ask away... but for now I'll just say this: There is a reason that glow sticks have a warning on them, cautioning you NOT to cut them open.... and although it goes without saying, I think they should also caution people against flinging the glowstick fluid all over cabin walls, floor, and ceilings as well... oh yeah, and people too. Although, it was kinda cool to walk around glowing green for a few hours... and thats all I'll say on the subject! (Unless you ask, of course!) ;)

1 comment:
Glo-sticks? You can send me the story in my email! You are sooo lucky you got to go to girls camp, I loved those days. Maybe someday when I am in a ward that doesn't have a million nursery's and only 5 young women I will get to go to! Hey, check out my blog...Brad and Lori had their third baby!
Post a Comment