"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Walking disaster
Ok, so as many of you know, I have been blessed with the amazing ability to hurt myself like no one else can! As a child, I was known as "the girl in the bubble" b/c I was allergic to all sorts of things and was always hurting myself in some way or another. I've grown out of the allergies, but this clumsiness of mine refuses to be shaken off. Just a few weeks ago I somehow managed to pinch my scaitic nerve and am now going to PT for it... Well, this was most likely supposed to be my last week, but guess what? Oh yes, I've managed once more to hurt myself grieviously. Yesterday, as I was getting ready to go out, I fell down the stairs!
Somehow my right foot just gave way and I fell on my back with my left leg bent underneath me. Down I went, flat on my back, full weight on my ankle underneath me, all the way down, bump, bump, bump, bump...oh yeah, that hurt. So now... I have a sprained ankle and a very sore back. Not sure what my PTists will say when I show up Tuesday limping and with all those bruises on my back. This probably will set me back another week... hooray. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment