"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, May 11, 2007

Not done just yet!

A gas station sign in SC. We just had to take a picture, the name was hillarious!


This is in Tupelo (TOO-peh-low)Mississippi, the birthplace of Elvis Presley! Here we have Ben standing next to the house Elvis grew up in!

My buddy, The King! (This is actually supposed to be him at age 13?)


When I first read this I got the funniest mental picture of the boy Elvis running around with a raisin in his pocket!



I know this is kinda hard to make out because of the reflection from the flash (doh!) but this is the funnel cloud we drove under on our way home. We were about 30 miles out from OKC when we drove straight into a severe thunderstorm. (Its the lowering on the right side.)

1 comment:

Linsey said...

I have been thinking of you with all of the storms going through the midwest. I know how much you love them! Just know that you are being prayed for!!!