"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Steroids?!?!

So I went to the doctor today about my leg and turns out I'm having sciatic pain, hooray. It is most probably all muscle related and so off I go to do 4 weeks of physical therapy. In the meanwhile, and since I have to be much better by next Wednesday (we're driving out to South Carolina for my brother's wedding) I have been given some meds to take the edge off... a muscle relaxant and steroids. Yup, thats right... steroids! Apparently they are for the inflamation... get rid of the inflamation and voila, no more pinched nerve! That sounds nice... hopefully I won't end up with a man-voice and a beard! ;) Oh and... the torture, oh excuse me, I mean PT- begins tomorrow, bright and early...yay?

No comments: