"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Gimping it again!

Not sure what it is about the right side of my body, but it sure does like being mean to me! Currently it has decided to go on strike (my right leg/hip, that is) and refuses to bear up my weight and do its fair share of work hauling me around! Well, scratch that... it will do it still, but not without protesting heavily and sending sharp shooting pains down to the tippy top of my toes. I'm not entirely sure what I could have done to upset my leg/hip/back so much, but it seems to be quite angry with me since yesterday. So once again, I'm gimping around, and taking lots of pills to keep myself semi-comfortable. Pethaps this has something to do with an old injury I sustained back in 2001 when I broke my hip... it really never has been the same since, but who knows. For now I suppose I'll just have to wait until Monday when I can go get it checked out. Odds are physical therapists will once more be making lots of $$$ off of me and my retarded right side... yippy.

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Or, you can just be like me...I decided that I didn't need to go back to the doctors for my broken wrist. I just took the cast off and tried to remember the excercises he wanted me to do for it once it was off...why give the doctor more money when I can figure it out myself! Hope you feel better soon!