"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Our Roadtrip!


So Ben and I just recently got back from our roadtrip to South Carolina. My brother was getting married and so we made the 2 day drive out there and back. It was lots of fun (probably less for Ben since he ended up doing allllll the driving b/c I was drugged up for my sciatic pain) and we got to enjoy the family, as well as visit some historical sites! There are so many pictures I want to share but I think instead of putting them all in one post I'll do one or two a day until I've got them all in.


So, first up we have:



Ben and Alex at the wedding! It was on Hilton Head Island, at a beach resort. This is the deck where the ceremony was held. It was rather funny, how lots of people on the beach noticed there was a wedding and all came up to watch... in their bathing suits!



And here we are dancing the night away! Ben was humoring me b/c he hates dancing... not sure why, he's really quite splendid!

No comments: