Woops... I just had to go and mess with a good thing... so I was bored and decided to look at some new templates, see if maybe I could change up the look of my blog a bit. Well, this dumb blogger thing *said* that I could always switch back to my original template... so I decided to trust it. Bad idea, I should have listened to Mr.Weasley when he said, "Never trust something that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain!" :( So now I'm stuck with a blog that looks *kinda* like my old one, but that for some reason can't be tweaked with HTML. What does this mean? Well, remember my lovely countown ticker? Yeah, where did it go?!?! Scroll down...down... alllll the way down. See it? Yeah, ok, I guess thats its new home b/c I can't place it anywhere else. Looks like its going to be a while b4 I can get this blog looking like I want it to, grrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:
Post a Comment