"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Holy Hiatus!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last post!!! Well, actually I can... it's been a very busy past 10 months! Time flies when you're having fun, yes? So what have I been up to?

Well, for starters I FINALLY finished Nursing School!


I also chopped my hair off!

(This is at my Pinning Ceremony which is a traditional Nursing School graduation.)

I also passed Boards and got a job here:

The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center


What do I get to do now? This!


How lucky am I?!?! Straight out of school and working in the top NICU in our state!!! I am SO excited and overwhelmed and terrified but loving every minute! I will miss Baptist terribly, it was my home for the past 3 years and I will never forget all the wonderful people I met and worked with there, but I am excited to start this new chapter in my life.  


Oh and what better way to kick off my first day at work than with the birth of my dear friend Rachel's baby!!! It was an amazing experience and I was so honored to be there for it! 

(Isn't she just precious?!?!?!)


So that's it, I guess... I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I think got all the major events. Nursing School consumed my life for so long that now that I'm done it just feels so strange... It won't be long before I'm in school again but for now I will just have to enjoy all my new free time outside of work!!!

No comments: