So Ben got a pretty nice bonus(for winning the Excellence Award last month-Yay babe!) and before throwing it all at debt, we decided to treat ourselves with... you guessed it, a Wii!!! OH.MY.GOSH. Sooooooooooooooo fun!!! I have never been very diligent about my daily exercising but with the Wii Fit it is just a BLAST and I can't wait to get home from work so I can get on it and start burning some calories! Who knew being so sore could be so much fun? We've both set some goals and we're excited to work on becoming more active!
The regular games are really fun as well, and a lot of them get you up off your kiester and sweaty too! The day after we got it we both woke up sooooooo sore. Hats off to Nintendo, very very cool.
On a side note, all 3 of our pups are having a horrendous allergy problem this Spring. We've had to take all 3 in due to these really scary gasping/cannot breathe or move attacks!!! They had to get steroid shots and have been on Benadryl daily for it... poor babies! It's really sad to watch them gasping for air and freaking out the way they do. I can't imagine how that must feel. :( The Vet thought it might be something viral too because all three started doing this within days of each other. *sigh* My poor babies.... it's been keeping them and us up at nights so I'm hoping this will pass soon.

2 comments:
YEAH!!! You've joined the world of Wii... You'll have to let me know if you get mario kart and we can race each other... it's fun, even though I am not very good at it...
My hubby got me one for Christmas and I love mine! I hope your little furbabies start to feel better. It's always sad when they get sick. Anyways, hope you and the hubby are doing good.
Post a Comment