Ok, so its been way too long since I last posted, I know. I've got a really good excuse(not nearly as good as Shannon's, unfortunately!) but more on that later. Right now there is something I must get out of my system... Last night I sunk to a new low, in Ben's words, and purchased a movie that will forever torture him and probably me too. For weeks I've been trying to surpress the desire, but last night it won and we lost. The songs would just not get out of my head, and so we decided to follow my brother-in-laws advice (His theory is that when you have a song stuck that you don't know all the words to, its b/c you need to listen to it all the way through and it satisfies something in your brain and then you can get passed it) and give my brain what it was yearning for...
I BOUGHT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :O
Oh and by the way Nate, no, it didn't work. I'm still walking around singing bits and pieces of all the songs.
This one tells it best: (sorry, the resolution is awful)

1 comment:
Did you know that I went to the very same East High School? So, while I recognize that it's a cheesy movie, I still like it because it's fun to see the halls of East High. You won't get any criticism from me for buying it!
Post a Comment