"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! (and other things to catch up on)

So I just had to post this, it's just so dang cute! 'Tis the reason for the season!



Also, for my mom (and others) who haven't seen my new hairdo... tada! I haven't had bangs (on purpose) since I was in elementary school! The disaster haircut about 6 years ago doesn't count and left me traumatized. LOL. My friend Kim also gave me some layers for a whole new look... I was a weeeee bit nervous, but I'm so happy I just let her do her thing!


Anyway, hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful holiday season! We were super lamo again and never got around to sending Christmas cards, but we hope and pray for the very best for you all in the year to come!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Merry Christmas Alex! Glad you are doing well and your hair looks wonderful! KIT!

Kim

The Tenney's said...

Your hair is so freakin cute! I love it! I'm jealous i couldn't be with you for the makeover...you know how i love a good makeover... :)

Suz said...

Love the new pic!

Tori Orgill said...

your hair looks gorgeous dahling!!